Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Morning Photos


I know I'm quite biased but I'm pretty sure I have one of the cutest kids ever. He looked so handsome in his church clothes and his little bow tie this morning. Plus, I was so rockin' the baby bump that we had to take a couple quick picts for posterity.


33 weeks baby!! Just look at my belly cause I know I have a weird look on my face. I'm getting so ready for her to come! She will be here before we know it. It's amazing how much faster the time goes by when you have a toddler to take care of.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well it is true, you do have one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. He is a doll! You look great Eva! I'm sure you'll have one of the cutest little girls ever too!

Mabeys said...

Awwwwww....

MegJill said...

Eva, you are still tiny! Yes, you look adorable, as does Rhys. I think we are all biased about our own kids but you do really have a cute little guy. Can't wait to see your girl! Wish we could come and hold her and take pictures for you.
Are you surviving the heat?
By the way, just about every single night Aiden wants to call you and talk about the books and see where you are at. He is so competitive, but also he just enjoys talking with you. You are an awesome aunt!
I'm am going to start reading Fablehaven tonight. You should read The Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother. Sooo interesting and a quick read.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

You look great! I so agree with the time going faster once you have another child/children to keep you busy. Rhys is soooo cute! I'm so jealous of your tropical weather!!! It was snowing when we woke up yesterday morning! Dang Idaho.

Little Smitheys said...

you look soooo cute! i love your dress. give rhys a hug for me!