Thursday, October 29, 2009

Uber Cute Pictures

Sometimes this blogging thing makes me crazy! I've been trying to rearrange pictures and put writing over the top one and it won't let me. If anyone has any tips on how to do this let me know. I'm sure it's super easy but I am not smart enough right now to figure it out. I was trying to put a picture of this HUGE cockroach that we found in our house. Actually Sasha found it and was chasing it all over the living room. She got it cornered and Scott caught it. Luckily Scott was there because I can honestly say I don't know what I would have done. No way I want to touch that thing and no way I want to leave it in my house. Thank goodness for a husband who will do the stuff that I won't do.

Anyway,
can I just say that I have the cutest kid ever? I love him so much. He learned to crawl a little while ago and now he's zooming everywhere getting into things. Here are some cute new pictures of him that I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats waiting to see. (p.s. I don't know why this is blue and underlined. This blog has a mind of it's own)
I thought this picture was cute because the bear is the same size as he is and it was like they were pals hanging out together.
I found this cute pool (for only $10!!) for Rhys to play in. He was really excited! Look at that cute face!
Ok, if you don't think this is the cutest picture ever, there is something wrong with you. He loves those little Gerber puffy star things and he's gotten so good and picking them up and putting them in his mouth. He was just off a little bit from his mouth with this one.

2 comments:

Mabeys said...

Awwwwwwww.

Cheryl said...

He IS adorable!! Keep the picture coming!