Sunday, January 1, 2012

Snow in Puerto Rico

So every year at Plaza Las Americas they make it"snow". Which is really cool for kids who have never seen snow before. It's not actually snow, it's foam bubbles the shoot from the ceiling. Brinlee, who has seen snow before, was really disappointed when she learned she couldn't build a snowman with the snow. Rhys thought it was really cool though but he has no basis for comparison. I think it's really weird that my kids have never seen snow before.

It does really look like snow when it falls. Sigh, I miss snow.


This is Brinlee. I want her to marry Rhys so they can have beautiful blonde haired blue eyed children. She wasn't fooled by the fake snow.
This is Fisher. He is so cute! He played with Rhys the whole time. We got his face painted. I think he looks awesome.

No comments: