Monday, February 14, 2011

Esther's Elephant Feet



I love my sister, Esther. She's the sister just older than me and lives in Idaho, so I don't get to see her very often. She is so funny, I love her. She's pregnant with her 4th child and was recently put on bed rest. She sent me this picture, and I gotta say, it's hilarious. And I thought I got puffy!! Thank you, Esther for sending me this pict so I can refer to it when I get closer to my due date and feel bad about my swollen self. I know it will make me feel better. I love you and hope that baby comes out soon so you can get out of bed!

1 comment:

MegJill said...

Poor Esther!!! If I ever feel sorry for myself I am going to look at this picture again and know that at least I can walk! Hopefully she will have this baby soon so she can get back to normal.