Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to You.....

We made it!! Scott and I were able to keep Rhys alive for a whole year. Well, more than that if you count the time I was pregnant. But anyway, Rhys had a birthday!! One year old!! I can't believe it!
We had some friends over to celebrate with us. Amber made a beautiful cake for him to make a mess with. At first he didn't really know what to do but he got the hang of it pretty quick.



Scott and I got Rhys these marker things that are made for little hands. They are really cool but he doesn't really get what to do with them. He just banged them on the coffee table and tried to suck on them. Not a great idea!! Anywho, we're going to hold on to them for a while and try again with them when he's a little older.


Here he is opening his gift from Grandma Jo. She sent him a photo album with everyone's picture in it. He's getting the hang of opening presents a lot better. Thanks everybody for the gifts you sent him. Megan, I love the ties!! They are so cute and I love how everything is tropical fabric!! Can't wait for Sunday when he can wear them!

Ok, so this little video is so cute. The Roberts were over for Rhys' birthday shindig and Rhys decided to give Arden a ride on his cart. He's such a cute kid! Anyway, enjoy!

4 comments:

MegJill said...

It's so hard to believe that Rhys is already one! He looks so cute, and like such a mix of you and Scott. I can't ever figure out who he looks more like.
I'm so glad you like the ties! The bluish/Hawaiian looking one with the guitar is from a dress I used to have.
Give him a little birthday hug from all of us here.

Little Smitheys said...

happy birthday rhysiepoo. he's getting soo big! hugs and kisses from me!

Mabeys said...

Cute! Argh!!!! I miss you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! are you talking about a mole that is on the back of your neck. Sorry I was distracted by the background conversation. HA HA!!!

I can't believe how big your kid is now. Crazy!